LED Grow Lights produce great results for commercial use as well as indoor gardening.
The use of LED grow lights has rapidly increased in indoor gardening and there has been a record of success from growing vegetables such as lettuce, barley grass, etc. LED grow lights are becoming much more common and can be found in local nurseries throughout the world.
Advantages of LED Grow Lights
- No ballast required - this results in lower weight, increased savings and reduced maintenance and replacement cost
- Energy Savings - expect up to 40% savings in energy consumption
- Long life span - LED Grow Lights can last up 50,000 hours
- No Overheating - LED Grow Lights emit very little heat
- Targeted light output - LED Grow Lights focus light directly to the desired target.
You can review our selection of Bi-Pin LED lamps below::.